Terms and contitions
ARTICLE 1: APPLICABILITY
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of Give It Back Clothing (Give It Back). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of Give It Back.
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
ARTICLE 2: CONTACT DETAILS GIVE IT BACK
Name: Give It Back
Delivery address for returning products: Griend 3354, 8225 SZ Lelystad, the Netherlands. **Note This is not a visiting place**
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 3: AGREEMENT, PRICE & PAYMENT
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and Give It Back has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- Give It Back reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if Give It Back doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where Give It Back does not make deliveries.
- Give It Back shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by Give It Back.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- Give It Back cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact Give It Back, if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
ARTICLE 4: DELIVERY
- Give It Back will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days after the date of the purchase. The delivery dates indicated on the website of Give It Back are based on circumstances known to Give It Back at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable Give It Back to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, Give It Back reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of Give It Back Clothing
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when Give It Back has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- Give It Back will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
ARTICLE 5: FAITHFUL REPRODUCTION & LIFETIME
- Give It Back will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by Give It Back. on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions.
ARTICLE 6: COOLING-OFF PERIOD & RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If you want to withdraw the agreement, you can do so by any means. You are free to use this model form and send it back to us. For your convenience, you can also log in to register your return. Please return the item(s) as soon as possible, but within 14 days starting the day after you executed the right of withdrawal. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Meaning that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt; the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, Give It Back will pay back the amount paid for the product within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- You will receive a refund of the total amount paid (excluding the shipping costs). <strong>Please note</strong> this does not apply to products on sale. Products on sale can only be exchanged for another size or color if still available.
- The right of withdrawal will not be restricted by the return/exchange requirements which you can consult through the website https://www.giveitbackclothing.com/pages/contact
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following kind of agreements:
- Agreements for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized.
ARTICLE 7: PRIVACY
- Give It Back observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website.
ARTICLE 8: COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
ARTICLE 9: APPLICABLE LAW & COMPETENT COURT
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between Give It Back and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.
ARTICLE 10: CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Give It Back. may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of Give It Back Clothing. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.
ARTICLE 11: GIFT CARD
Physical gift cards can be purchased and redeemed on giveitbackclothing.com.
ARTICLE 12: OTHER INFORMATION
REDEEMING GIFT CARDS
After entering your gift card during checkout, the balance will be deducted from the order total. If your order total exceeds the balance of your gift card, you can pay the remainder of your order total with any other accepted payment method. Any remaining balance on the gift card can be used for future purchases.
Give It Back gift cards expire one year from the date the gift card was purchased. Gift cards can not be redeemed for cash.
If you return an order paid with a gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card. Please contact our Customer Service team if you no longer have the gift card.
Promotional offers or discounts don’t apply to the purchase of gift cards.
LOST OR STOLEN GIFT CARDS
Please treat your gift card as you would cash. Lost or stolen gift cards can’t be replaced.
Last updated: November 2020